Friday, July 04, 2003
Here's an interesting idea for the second anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001.
Tuesday, July 01, 2003
I had a great time in Vermont at the Vermont Quilt Festival.
Monday, June 30, 2003
- My friends had, as promised, a cold martini waiting for me when I arrived Friday night
- I had all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday to wallow in great quilts and amongst people who were mostly quilt-loving folks. Some were even fanatical.
- I got to say "don't touch that!" to people who took me seriously. Seriously enough that I only had to say it once.
- I got to eavesdrop on people who were looking at my quilt.
- Sometimes I even butted into the conversations of people who were looking at my quilt.
- Sometimes I even introduced myself as the quilt's maker.
- I got to take lots of pictures of quilts
- I got to buy lots and lots of fabric even though I already own lots and lots of fabric
- I learned, second hand, that if you keep your lots and lots of fabric for a long time it depreciates to the point of nothing and so then when you use it, you're basically using free fabric
- I got to eat food that someone else made and then give my dirty dishes to someone else who made sure they were clean for next time.
- I talked to people about all sorts of things relating to the quilt world
- I got reassurance that things go smoothly and not-so-smoothly for other quilt show bureaucrats and shows
- I got to drive home on a beautiful summery day and enjoyed all the quilt stuff crammed into my tired head.
Some screen shots of different software usable with iSight.
Feed M e - RSS
Photos of WTC - 09/14/ 01
My quilt --11 Sept 01
Newest Quilt May '06
First Gold Feb '06
Pink & Green Quilt
Child Abuse Quilts
Roots of Racism Quilts
FiberArt For A Cause
- Web Design & Internet
Report Spam - SpamCop
The Frezon Family
Astronomy Pic of the Day
- Country Dance & Song Society